I finally got my hand on a set! From Bangood! Use this code to get an extra 11% off(10annv11) It was valid on the 8 Sept…
I also purchased a Diversity RX v2 that is suppose to work good. I will keep updating my impression when I get it.
Stay tuned, as soon I get it I will post videos with DVR view…
I’ve been using my Dominator v2 for about 2 years now, since they released them. I still like them but this new player just release last week and I really like the orange and black look.
These new goggles are supposed to provide a visual experience that is close to the HDV2 goggles but at $200 less. Almost maybe but not the same as the HD V2 are 800×600 and the SE are 640×480.
What is included?
Naturally it comes with the usual stuff;
- Lens cleaning cloth
- 2 foam pads
- Spironet antenna!
- Set of -2 diopter lenses.
- 1000mAh battery, I don’t use Fatshark battery usually, I make my own 18650 2s battery,
- Raceband 5G8 Receiver module
- 59-69mm IPD range (adjustable with sliders on the bottom)
- VGA 640×480 LCD Display(HD V2 are 800×600)
- NTSC/PAL auto signal selection
- Modular head tracker bay (No head tracking module included)
- Modular receiver bay
- DC In: 7-13V for 2S or 3S batteries
- Integrated DVR(latest DVR technology, where the file is saved automatically even if you forget to stop the recording before unplugging the battery)
- After using them for a few days, I can’t recommend them. If you have a set of Dominator v2, stay with them… The perform way better.
- When it come to goggles, the best is you can find a set somewhere that you can try… It’s a really difficult task to find a set of goggles that fit you well…
- I sold mine 5 days after receiving them, unfortunately… I’m back to my Dominator v2 until… Who knows!